BRAC Job Circular 2021. BRAC NGO new Job Circular 2021. BRAC Job. Communication & Grant Management Specialist, BRAC Education Programme (Contractual). BRAC NGO has published new Job Circular 2021
BRAC NGO Job Circular 2021
Are you interested in working for BRAC NGO? Then this job circular is for you. Take a look at this circular now and apply for a position that matches your qualifications. BRAC NGO is a big NGO in Bangladesh. Their pay scale, leave and other benefits are good. Their manpower has the opportunity to be promoted from the field level to the head office. You can have a good career in BRAC NGO.
BRAC NGO new Job Circular 2021
BRAC NGO new Job Circular 2021. BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, partners, programme participants and the community has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion rights for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from women and gender-diverse individuals. We welcome persons with disabilities to apply. We nurture a culture where all individuals have the opportunity to realise their potential. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
BRAC NGO Career Opportunity
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
Communication & Grant Management Specialist, BRAC Education Programme (Contractual)
- Provide support to prepare different concept note, project proposal as per need of education programme.
- Prepare progress report on a bi-annual/ annual basis.
- Develop different communication materials i.e. brochures, flyers and posters and writing reports, minutes, articles etc.
- Maintain communications and up-to-date knowledge about programme activities through field visits and attend different forum/ meetings.
- Maintain smooth, friendly and effective liaison with other unit/ department/ organisation in order to enhance knowledge on different education and other activities.
- Maintain effective communications with donors including government.
- Manage grant in line with the procedures, policy well and remain accountable for rightly tracking.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action. \
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Bachelor preferably in Economics or in any relevant subjects from recognised university.
5 years working experience in relevant field in national and international level.
Salary & Benefits
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
Last Apply Date: 15/Jun/2021